Draper is an independent, nonprofit research and development company headquartered in Cambridge, MA. The 1,800 employees of Draper tackle important national challenges with a promise of delivering successful and usable solutions. From military defense and space exploration to biomedical engineering, lives often depend on the solutions we provide. Our multidisciplinary teams of engineers and scientists work in a collaborative environment that inspires the cross-fertilization of ideas necessary for true innovation. For more information about Draper, visit www.draper.com.
Our work is very important to us, but so is our life outside of work. Draper supports many programs to improve work-life balance including workplace flexibility, employee clubs ranging from photography to yoga, health and finance workshops, off site social events and discounts to local museums and cultural activities. If this specific job opportunity and the chance to work at a nationally renowned R&D innovation company appeals to you, apply now www.draper.com/careers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Draper is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. We understand the value of diversity and its impact on a high-performance culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Draper is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please contact [email protected]
Draper is seeking entry- and mid-level candidates to support current and future cybersecurity programs. The candidate will contribute to offensive cybersecurity projects including tooling (e.g. fuzzers, obfuscators) and vulnerability research (e.g. reverse engineering, exploit development, red-teaming). Interest in secure systems design (e.g. OS architectures, embedded roots of trust) is a bonus.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related discipline
- Development experience with Assembly, C, Python, Bash, etc.
- Strong knowledge of one or more HW architecture (e.g. x86, ARM, RISC-V)
- Experience with development tools like git, gcc/llvm, GDB/LLDB, valgrind, etc.
- Familiarity with common types of vulnerabilities and exploits (e.g. ROP, return-to-*, data-oriented attacks)
- Comfortable in a Linux based development environment
- Dynamic and static program analysis experience with e.g. AFL, angr, etc.
- Reverse engineering experience with e.g. ghidra, IDA
- System software development experience (e.g. hacking on linux, llvm)
- Familiarity with hypervisors (especially KVM) as a user and preferably with hypervisor internals (e.g. VT-x)
- Active government security clearance is required, TS is desired.
External Company Name: The Charles Stark Draper Laboratory Inc
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Offensive Cyber Security Research Developers are earning in Virginia.