Join ECS as a Virtual Customer Support Agent. Our company is seeking over 2,000 agents. Our agents choose from a number of possible positions where they provide support to customers from the comfort of their homes. Examples of positions may include: helping customers make travel arrangements for a cruise, coordinating roadside assistance for stranded motorists, assisting customers to navigate a tax company's website, and assisting families with Disney reservations, to name a few. Our virtual agents are true professionals, with relatable personalities, and a bend-over-backward for you mentality. If you are looking for a family-oriented, work-from-home environment with a professional company then this is the place for you. If you have the appropriate office setup, we can offer you flexible hours, 100% autonomy, all in the comfort of your home.
The starting pay for our agents is $10/hour for a minimum of 40 hours per week; and $8/hour for 25 - 40 hours per week (minimum number of hours required is 25). We also include bonuses/incentives based on performance, hours worked, and customer satisfaction. All hours/shifts are available (Days, Evenings, Nights, weekends, and OT) from which you can choose to work. The earning potential is between $30,000-$60,000 per year if you're willing to put in the time and effort, and offer great customer support. This is an independent contractor opportunity.
**We will respond to you with a decision within two business days. Please make sure you check your junk/spam folders for a message from us if you don't see it in your inbox. We will be disappointed if we are unable to connect with you!
- Participating in training and certification courses
- Providing excellent customer service by guiding and helping others with a friendly attitude
- Using your home computer and phone to answer inbound phone calls, video calls, and/or live chats to provide awesome customer service
- Committing to and following through on working a minimum number of hours per week
- Being accountable in all areas of work with us
- Customer experience preferred but not required. Must have excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Must have a quiet, dedicated work space with a desktop or laptop, headset and reliable wired high-speed internet connection
- Must demonstrate professionalism with excellent typing, communication and computer skills
- Must be skilled in spelling and grammar rules
- Must be willing to submit to standard background check, drug test, technology check and voice assessment
- Must be willing to work hard and strive for high customer satisfaction ratings
- Must be articulate with excellent command of the English language
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must reside in the US
- Not eligible to residents of California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon or Wisconsin
- Access to smart phone for system verification required
Technical Requirements (Read Carefully)
- CPU Speed Dual-Core 2.8 GHz or better
- Intel i5 or i7 class or AMD Phenom Ryzen or equivalent processor
- No Atom, Celeron, Pentium, Opteron Processors
- Minimum Hard Drive Available Space: 20 GB
- Minimum Hard Drive Total Space: 60 GB
- Minimum Internet Download Speed: 10 mbs
- Minimum Internet Upload Speed: 3 mbs
- Maximum Network Latency: 120 ms
- Windows 10 (64bit) Operating System
- Minimum RAM: 4 GB
- Must have a desktop or laptop with ethernet cable connected to your computer from your router or modem
- Incompatable devices include: Netbooks (Chromebooks, MS Surface, etc), tablets, all-in-one computers, all Mac Machines are not allowed
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much WORK FROM HOME Customer Service Representative 40 hrs per weeks are earning in Virginia.