Be a member of a team that developsgeospatially enabled solutions that impactand drivethereal-world decisionsof our customers. Solvecomplex geospatial problems by evaluating and translating the customers business goals, objectives, and strategies.
ArcGIS brings together maps, apps, data, and people to make smarter decisions and enable innovation. Our Professional Services Division plays a crucial role in the deployment, usage, and innovation of the ArcGIS platform. Our mission is simple yet powerful: enable user success through the deployment of ArcGIS, broaden the impact of geospatial technology, and push the platform to make our own technology better.
- Support Innovation.Supportinnovative solutions using Esri technology and content to help them make better decisions. Recommend relevant strategies, architectures, and solutions and work with customers to prepare implementation and migration strategies.
- Understand our customers and know their business.Understand howEsristechnology can help businesses be more successful.Learn from our customers, becomefamiliar with key business processesthat we can optimize by leveraging our technology.
- Enable our customers to be successful.Work closely with customers to identify, design, and certify keyGeospatialworkflows, including ArcGIS.Applyconfiguration best practicesforcustomerstounderstand howEsristechnology enablestheirstated vision.
- Develop and grow business.Provide business development support toward technology and implementation patterns with new and existing customers. Be part of actively shaping the future using advanced Esri products and cutting-edge technology including ArcGIS Business Analyst, Insights for ArcGIS, real-time GIS, and advanced spatial analytics.
- 1+ years of experiencesupporting thedesign, implementation, and/or administration ofgeospatial technologyin a professional worksetting
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers
- Demonstrable ability to evaluate and translate a customers business goals, objectives, and strategies into technical plans andsolutions
- Be self-motivated, a proactive problem solver, team-oriented, andcreative
- Exceptional interpersonal, written/verbal communication, multi-tasking, and presentationskills
- Entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to learn--you must thrive in a dynamic cross-functional teamenvironment
- Bachelors in geography, computer science, GIS, or a related field, depending on position level
- Knowledge of and experience with software engineering and/or robust application development principles and practices
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud computingarchitecture
- Masters in GIS, Information Systems, or Computer Science
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esris geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Technical Analysts are earning in Virginia.