Where cutting-edge technology meets geography! At Esri we take pride in knowing our work helps organizations around the world contribute to important initiatives such as health, education, sustainability, equity and social justice, science, and humanitarian aid. Esri is a place for you to do your best work amid a supportive culture that encourages creativity, conversation, collaboration, and passion for each project. By joining Esri, you will employ your selling skills to address a huge transformation in technology across the federal government market that includes leveraging real-time and big data, artificial intelligence, rich analytics, and cloud computing.
We invite you to use your passion for health and social sciences and your innovative ways of using mapping and spatial analysis to become an integral part of our national government health and sciences account team, with responsibility for the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Youll be part of a highly-skilled team that helps HHS apply geospatial science and analysis to find unique patterns, trends, and solutions hidden within complex scientific and business problems.
- Deliver results. Proactively execute the account management and sales processes for all opportunities to meet revenue goals and growth targets. Continually evaluate work in terms of its contribution to meeting customer needs and driving innovation.
- Understand your customers. Demonstrate industry knowledge and its relevance to the application of Esri technology and processes. Understand customer budgeting and acquisition processes.
- Think strategically. Develop and implement a sales strategy and account plan that encourages innovation and growth and leverages their key mission areas.
- Build relationships. Prospect, develop, and implement location strategies for HHS. Implement innovative approaches to build your professional network. Identify key stakeholders and business drivers within organizations and gain access to executive, enterprise-level decision makers.
- Be an expert. Clearly articulate the stren h and value of Esri technology as it relates to HHS and the health and social science industry through written proposals and in-person encounters. Pursue professional and personal development to ensure competitive knowledge.
- Collaborate with your team. Leverage your domain knowledge when working with cross-divisional teams and business partners to define and execute account strategies. Be motivated, creative, and passionate and take initiative to resolve issues.
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience providing platform solutions to businesses
- Experience managing the sales cycle, creating partnerships, and establishing advocacy with customers
- Ability to effectively translate knowledge of HHS and new technology trends into real solutions for customers
- Able to negotiate, present, and support visual storytelling across all levels of the organization
- Experience with needs-satisfaction selling methodologies, including understanding and mitigating risks
- Ability to travel 25%
- Bachelors or masters in GIS, geography, business administration, marketing, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working directly with HHS
- Understanding of GIS, Esri technology, and HHS as they relate to one another
- General knowledge of spatial analysis and how it is used for problem solving
- Knowledge of HHSs budgeting and procurement cycles
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esris geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Requisition #: 2021-14049
External Company Name: ESRI, Inc.
Street: 8615 Westwood Center Dr.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Account Manager US Department of Health Human Services are earning in Virginia.