Assistant Managers at Five Guys are an important part of the restaurant leadership team. Use your ability to motivate, teach and lead your team to WOW our customers while creating an environment your team enjoys working in. You enjoy shoulder to shoulder teaching, never cut corners and lead by example.
At Five Guys, you know you have the freshest ingredients, top equipment and systems to deliver the craveable food we are known for. And real advancement opportunities.
Five Guys is a family-run burgers and fries restaurant giving customers craveable, from scratch food, always making sure they get more than they expect.
How do we do this? By spending decades testing and getting things just right, working with our customers,hiring great people like youand remaining focused on being REAL.
Real produce, buns, beef, people and service. No cutting corners here. Every single thing we do is REAL -- from how we greet customers to how we talk to each other as a team.
If you're an experienced REAL restaurant manager, consider a career with Five Guys.
What can you expect
- Real work/life hours of operation. Most locations open at 11:00 am and close at 10:00 pm. And no drive thrus.
- Comprehensive and customizable benefits medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, 401(K) with match, Employee Assistance Program, and an Employee Relief Fund made possible by our owners and employees.
- Maternity and Paternity leave for GMs and Assistant Managers. Really! General Managers and Assistant Managers are eligible for up to 12 weeks of paid maternity leave based on time with the company, with immediate eligibility upon hire! There is also paid Paternity Leave available immediately upon hire!
- Real career growth with plans to open more than an estimated 1000 new locations across North America, with emphasis on promoting from within.
- Secret Shopper bonus plan in addition to your base pay. We have 2 Secret Shops each week andeveryoneon your team working during those shifts is eligible for bonuses based on the results of those visits.
What are we looking for
- You have 2+ years of leadership experience in the restaurant industry with responsibility for controlling costs and leading great shifts.
- You are all about creating a great place to work for your team.
- You want to make your customer's day and it shows in the way you are fanatical about serving amazing food with a big smile.
- You are -- honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
- You set high standards for yourself and for your team.
Five Guys Core Convictions:
- Remain HumbleIt means youre never above having to do the dishes.
- Exceed ExpectationsConsistently give them more than they asked for.
- Always Do The Right ThingLet your conscience be your guideand your grit.
- Lead By ExampleShow them what it looks like to be a great leader.
Were a group of people passionate about what we serve, who we are as a company and how we work as a team. All Five Guys employees are ready to pitch in and are fun to be around.
Theres nothing at Five Guys that didnt come from a whole lot of trial and error by our owners, the Murrells, and the thousands of people who have joined our crew over the years. As long as we stay focused on giving customers the best experience each and every time, Five Guys will remain true to our roots as a family business, doing things the right way for the right reasons.
Five Guys Enterprises LLC participates in eVerify.Click herefor information about eVerify.
Click the following links for important information about Five Guys participation in this program and your rights.
It is the policy of Five Guys to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons.
The Company strives to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities in all areas of the Company.
Report This Job
Other Gig Jobs Near You
Want a list of Gig jobs just for you on your phone?
Enter your phone number below and we will send you a SMS with a list of roles suited just for you.
Thanks, check your phone for your list of Gig jobs!
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Assistant Managers are earning in Virginia.