Food Delivery Driver
FRND-SHIPS - SAN ANTONIO
Posted an hour ago
Drivers must be at least 21 years old, have an excellent driving record, a state-inspected vehicle, and become Frnd-Ships certified. Frnd-Ships is searching for flexible, energetic and responsible frnds! (Independent contractors) We still consider the company as a start up in the food delivery space. Partnering with restaurants who are not currently using a delivery service will take time to increase volume.
An overview what we offer our driver frnds:
* Job Type: Contract Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour.
* COVID-19 considerations: To keep the Frnd-Ships drivers safe we will only deliver contactless. Our company values ensures the Safety of our independent contract drivers and customers. Frnd-Ships follows the CDC guidelines.
* Communication * If you have a question or concern - we will answer your call and/or meet with you face to face.
* Planned meetings to communicate Frnd-Ships' performance
* Planned Training Opportunities for other roles in our company
* Competitive Pay * 100% TIP is YOURS!
* We do not saturate the market with Frnd-Ships Drivers. We run LEAN and allow sales analytics to drive the required capacity.
* 1 year of Excellent Performance you will be awarded a % of the company.
* Vehicle Care * Program to keep your vehicle healthy.
If you are interested and want to learn more, please apply. Our talent recruiter will contact you within 2 days. We may ask to meet you in person to learn what you expect from us and for us to get to know you better. Have a great day! Drive Safe!
Jobs For You
Search all Delivery Driver Jobs Near You
View all discussions
Had an uncomfortable interview this week with a rude interviewer. Feel free to share your frustrations here too
One of the worst things about COVID-19 for those who have been lucky enough to secure work is that it is perhaps harder than ever in recent history to leave bad jobs and abusive work environments.
I have an interview tomorrow morning and I really need this job and an income. Please wish me luck
Why are companies ridiculous?!
Why in God's Name Do I Need to Fill Out Past Employment, When my Resume is Attached?