Provide industry leading service while facilitating customer transactions and the sale of bank products and services within the Financial Center. Is proficient in Federal Banking Regulations, internal controls, policies and procedures and bank products. Embraces, promotes and is accountable for delivering Fulton's superior customer experience program. Encourage customers to use self-service banking solutions including; ATMs, on-line, and mobile banking to enhance their service experience. Time spent in various aspects of this role will vary depending upon Financial Center traffic and needs and the role of other teammates.
- Assist clients with transaction needs and accurately performs Teller transactions in accordance with bank policies and procedures. Issues negotiable instruments, completes Currency Transaction Report's when applicable and adheres to all audit, assessment and compliance policies/procedures and standards.
- Accountable for the sale and referral of products and services at the Financial Center utilizing consultative conversations and FFC Sales Process to identify customer needs across all product and service lines, not limited to deposit and credit products in order to achieve assigned goals. Conversation may cause transition from transaction to consultative or vice versa, which could affect the percentage of time transacting versus selling.
- Opens new accounts and performs related servicing activities. Completes the appropriate documentation, provides required documents and disclosures to customers and follows-up as prescribed in bank policy and procedure. Will be knowledgeable of all consumer loan products. Commits to advancing personal knowledge of sales techniques and bank products to deepen customer relationships and better serve bank clients.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable regulations, operational and security policies and procedures and all risk management elements associated with the position and as defined by management.
Associate Degree or the Equivalent Experience. (Preferred)
- 1 or more years Customer Service and Sales Experience. (Required)
- 6 to 12 months Customer service and or cash handling experience in financial services, retail sales, or a similar goal-oriented environment. (Preferred)
Fulton Bank (Fulton) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Full Time Sales and Services Specialists are earning in Maryland.