GDIT is seeking qualified candidates for Mission Training Complex Capabilities Support (MTCCS) program. GDIT delivers individual sustainment through collective Mission Command training, Leadership Training / Development, Warfighter Functions (WFF) training, Delta Training, First Person Simulations (Gaming), and constructive simulations supported training. Technical integration between simulation and C4I systems. Establish /maintain training and exercise networks. Accomplish Risk Management Framework Certification and Accreditation security and risk management activities.
This site serves as the coordination hub for the Korean Theater of Operations Integrated Training Environment (ITE) and hosts the Live, Virtual, and Constructive-Integrating Architecture (LVC-IA), which enables the Korea Home Station Training capability. VBS3 has evolved over more than 15 years into a comprehensive desktop trainer and mission rehearsal platform, adapted for hundreds of discrete training uses.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
As the VBS3 Training Coordinator for Military gaming simulation at MTC-Korea you will be:
- Responsible for run multiplayer virtual training environments and manage platforms for modeling and simulation uses which are based on commercial game technologies.
- Responsibilities include training schedules development, create and rack reports regarding the outcomes of all training and submit training After Action Reviews (AAR).
- Coordinate the production and delivery of training events and tools in a variety of scenarios that best fit Soldiers needs and learning styles.
- Provides training oversight to the MTC-Korea gaming program and maintains specialized knowledge of VBS3 using gaming in an LVC Game and blended training role, and integrating digital mission command systems to gaming to execute collective training.
- Develop custom scenarios around common training tasks
- Modify custom scenarios to add or focus training objectives
- Execute scenarios as a practical VBS3 instructor or operator
- Review scenarios conducted by soldiers exactly as they occurred
- Manage a classroom environment with tools provided by VBS3.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- 4-6 years of related experience supporting military operations
- Candidate must have a strong Army operations and training background
- Master Gunner qualified
- Battle Staff NCO preferred
- Associates Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in the development and delivery of training programs
- Current SECRET security clearance
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Training Coordinator III Secret Clearance requireds are earning in Virginia.