SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Located in the outskirts of Washin on, D.C,Reston Hospital Centeris a 231-bed acute facilitylocated in the vibrant Town Center of Reston, known for its lively mix of restaurants, shops, and services.We are aHCA (Hospital Corporation of America) facility making it a very secure and reputable facility to work with. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
Additional Information about our Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU):
- Types of patients seen include: Orthopedics (total joint and spine), Gastric Bypass, Gynecologic, Pediatrics, and Thoracic Surgery
- Level II Trauma Center
- Nurse to patient ratio 2:1
- 30-40 average patients seen daily
- Growth opportunities:Cross training,Clinical Ladder Program and Shared Governance Council
- Opportunity to work in a surgery department that works closely with other departments and focuses on team work
- Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals and believe patients arefirst above all
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- BLS, ACLS and PALS
- One year current PACU experience (Required)
- Call is required
Our Companys recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clickinghere.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at option 1.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Registered Nurse PACU PRNs are earning in Virginia.