Aggregate Industries, a leading supplier of aggregate-based construction building materials in the United States, has an immediate opening for an Off Road Haul Truck Driver at our quarry in Rockville, MD. We are seeking a Driver to support our 1st shift, which will work from 6:00am until 6:00pm. This shift will require some overtime.
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Communicates clearly with personnel at load and unload areas
- Maintains safe speed and observes all plant traffic controls
- Conducts pre-trip safety inspection of vehicle, and reports any concerns or unsafe conditions to immediate Supervisor, including near misses and any other areas where safety may be improved
- Ensures that safety, compliance and environmental requirements are followed at all times
- Attends and participates in all mandatory plant meetings to include safety, environmental and compliance
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Valid Drivers License and Clean Driving Record
- Strong safety-orientation
- Ability to work on Saturdays, if required.
Click to view Company Benefits Overview (https://lafarge-na.icims.com/icims2/servlet/icims2?module=AppInert&action=download&id=332309&hashed=-147)
Position Type Hourly Full-Time
# of Openings 2
Requisition ID 2021-11513
Product Line Aggregates
Job Locations US-MD-Rockville
Company Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much 1st Shift Haul Truck Driver Off Roads are earning in Maryland.