We are looking for a Sales Strategy Analyst to join our growing data team and work with leadership to measure the health of our company. You will work closely with Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Success teams to quickly deliver insights, review and develop metrics, and develop business processes to scale analytics to support a growing business.
The ideal candidate must be able to roll up their sleeves and work independently to contribute to the output and results. They must have the ability to prioritize issues, deal with ambiguity and manage conflicting deadlines. The candidate should also be creative, data-driven, and aggressive in delivering results. This position will report directly to the Senior Manager of Sales Operations.
- Assist with sales strategy initiatives including: territory planning, pricing analytics and forecasting
- Manage monthly reporting, analytics, and partner with the Sales Team to forecast and analyze volume, revenue, and other data points
- Design and develop KPIs tracking business performance across a series of products and verticals
- Analyze sales performance while ensuring data integrity
- Conduct market research for new initiatives and identify opportunities for revenue growth
- Provide thought leadership, perform business analysis, and support execution of high-impact strategic projects and mission-critical initiatives
- Collect, analyze, and explain data to key stakeholders and executive leadership
- Provide sales data and guidance to help the sales team and management plan to achieve growth goals
- Partner with the Sales Team to forecast and analyze volume, revenue, and other data points
- Utilize data to identify potential opportunities to improve company performance
- Build and automate tools to surface key data to stakeholders across a broad range of data literacy levels
- Provide ad hoc analysis and forecasting as needed across a diverse set of teams and needs to support existing customers, future sales, and strategic business decisions
- Data-driven, detail-oriented individual with excellent analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Math, or Statistics or equivalent coursework and work experience
- 3+ years of strategy/operations consulting, sales analytics, or relevant industry experience – you have delivered insights in a technical environment and are comfortable doing so again from Day 1
- Fluency in data analysis and data-driven problem solving; a track record of using data to communicate results to key stakeholders
- Ability to present complex data in a digestible format to stakeholders of all data literacy levels
- Fluency with SQL data manipulation and experience with building models in Excel
- Comfortable creating dashboards in a BI framework such as Tableau, Looker, Google Data Studio, or comparable tools
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously: superb time management and prioritization ability
Vision: To be the world's leading digital identity network empowering people to control their own information and to prove their credentials across all channels: online, call center, and in-person.
Mission: To make the world a more trusted place by delivering the highest level of security with the least amount of friction at the lowest possible cost.
People: We have an audacious mission. We aim to fix the identity layer of the internet. Billions of people will live better lives with more trust and convenience thanks to ID.me. We are like Special Forces. We take on the most difficult challenges with amazing teammates.
ID.me Core Values: *Don't be a jerk. *Always compete. *Ask questions like a 5-year old. *Inspire people with your passion. *Make something better every day. *Treat each customer like your favorite family member. *Own your mistakes so you can learn from them. *Details are everything. *Communicate like a scientist. *Be truthful (even when it's hard). *Reflect ID.me's values in your actions. *Act like an owner.
ID.me Career Site & Culture Deck: https://www.id.me/careers
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.