Juniper by IMC is a fully integrated B2B commerce solution with a single central data management tool at its core, allowing sellers to seamlessly manage their wholesale business from end-to-end. Juniper offers a sales automation and commerce platform combined with a B2B e-commerce marketplace (JuniperMarket) that together empower sales teams, streamline product data management, and deliver real-time visibility across sales channels driving business efficiency and growth. For more information about Juniper, visit www.JuniperCommerce.com.
Juniper is powered by International Market Centers (IMC), the worlds largest owner and operator of premier wholesale furniture, gift, home decor and apparel showrooms with more than 20 million square feet of space in High Point, N.C., Las Vegas and Atlanta. With the launch of the Juniper, IMC now provides the only omnichannel platform that seamlessly connects physical and digital wholesale commerce for the industries we serve. For more information, visit www.imcenters.com. IMC is a Blackstone and Fireside Investments portfolio company.
The Business Analyst is assigned to one or more projects for a portfolio company. The primary responsibility of this position is to define and test business requirements for a technology solution and related business processes. This role may also support some training, deployment, and project administration tasks.
This position works with client-side resources, other Flex Advisors, and third-party consultants.Client-side resources can include: Stakeholders, Product Owners, Subject Matter Experts, and Technology Architects.
The winning candidate will be passionate, committed, organized, and a fast learner, while at the same time being adaptable, coachable, and open to new approaches to technology solution projects.
- Define functional scope of solution via Personas and Epics written and organized to standards
- Define functional requirements via structured User Stories that are signed-off by all stakeholders
- Summarize and report on status of requirements
- Write user acceptance test cases with direct traceability to original user stories and test results
- Design and document high-risk processes to standards
- Conduct all modeling work in Enterprise Architect
- Create necessary status reports
- Create user sign-off documentation
- Agile experience: Writing Epics, Personas, and User Stories with Jira and Confluence
- Create detailed requirements, including acceptance criteria
- Writing and execution of test scenarios and test cases that tie to design requirements
- Can create OPM on whiteboard
- Design business processes via activity diagrams
- Create a Business Domain Model
- Experience working in the Customer Domain including CRM projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Create and manage testing plan
- Thoughtful practitioner within methodologies and frameworks
- UML knowledge and modelling experience
- Experience with information technology migrations and integrations
- Experience in full life cycle of complex software deployment projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Capture bugs and enhancements requests
- Desirable, but not required:
- Collaborate with Technology Team to document some artefacts: Deployment Model and Sequence Diagram
- Project Management experience
- Contribute to deployment plans
- Comprehensive organizational design experience
- Experience with Jira or similar
- Experience with Dynamics365 CRM
- Able to ramp-up quickly
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work within a team environment
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong writing and presentation
- Can zoom from big picture to detail
- Creative thinking, problem solving, and decision making
- Teaching / Coaching Skills
- Can organize own work and that of team
- Leadership Skills
- General IT knowledge
- Can work and collaborate effectively remotely
Each of the items listed is considered an essential function of the position.However, the duties, responsibilities and requirements presented in this are intended to be broad based and high level and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all roles or responsibilities for the position.The Company reserves the right to alter the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Business Analyst Remote s are earning in Virginia.