Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company, empowers the world's software teams with the most intuitive, developer-grade embedded analytics solutions and a team of dedicated people, invested in your success. Logi Analytics leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi Analytics supports unlimited customization and white labelling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own. Over 2,400 application teams have trusted Logi Analytics to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what's possible with Logi Analytics at Logi AnalyticsAnalytics.com.
The Solutions Architect (SA) engages with key customers who require architectural guidance and services as they expand and evolve their use of Logi Analytics products. SAs serve as trusted technical advisors guiding customer development teams on best practices, and delivering solutions that allow customers to maximize and sustain the value they realize out of Logi's products. This role will work in concert with other teams in Customer Success including Onboarding, Customer Support and Technical Account Management, as well as closely with Product Management and Engineering to drive customer-centric features and enhancements into future releases.
- Design, develop and work closely with customer technical teams to implement solutions using Logi products that successfully scale and perform to exceed their requirements
- Develop deep expertise in one or more Logi products, practicing and further developing best practices for product implementation and integrations
- Serve as trusted technical advisor to key customer technical and business leadership, providing guidance that drives customer success long-term and advocating to Product Management, Engineering, Sales and other teams for
- Mentor other Customer Success team members on implementation best practices and adjacent technologies
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to identify and manage customer risks and opportunities as they relate to product adoption, renewal and expansion
- Own and manage to resolution key customer escalations from Customer Support for systemic issues affecting multiple facets of a customer's implementation
- Contribute to the Logi DevNet Community through participation on forums, creation of technical content and leading technical workshops.
- Travel may be needed up to 30 percent of the time, post-COVID.
- 7+ years of experience in technical consulting or solutions delivery, including designing, architecting and leading technical implementations
- Strong understanding of and experience with Web application development and modern application architectures (e.g. micro-services), modern data technologies, cloud hosting platforms (AWS preferred), SQL and associated tools and technologies
- Exceptional troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills appropriate to both technical and management clients, including effective interaction with senior executive to C-level personnel
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands, multiple priorities, commitments, and projects
- Exemplary customer service attitude with demonstrated experience building customer relationships and managing escalations to successful resolution
- Comfort working remotely and with a high degree of independence and autonomy
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a technology-related discipline
**At this time we are unable to provide employment visa sponsorship**
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Solutions Architects are earning in Virginia.