Java Developer with Angular
Location: Remote but must be able to commute to Baltimore and Rockville as needed.
Work Authorization: US Citizen or Green Card due to federal contract requirements.
Must be able to successfully complete a public trust background check.
- Collaborate with business analysts, other developers, and test engineers on the team to produce high quality software that delivers business value and follows established design patterns and processes
- Independently develop, code or modify, test, and debug application programs of varying degree of complexity
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Troubleshoot production problems within assigned applications software
- Assist less experienced staff in user specifications, coding, testing, and debugging.
- Work with business users to develop and implement acceptance tests to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations.
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Actively engage in process improvement initiatives
- Experience in full software lifecycle development with Java/JEE, Java Script, REST/JAX/Soap Web Services, Weblogic, Spring Framework, Oracle 12c, PL/SQL, Maven, HTML5, Log4j, Junit, and Unix/Linux experience.
Experience in developing applications using Angular/Java technology stack
Understanding of Microservices and rule engine processing
Experience with developing detailed designs, optimizing code for performance and reliability, conforming to coding standards and continuous integration
Experience in parallel development environment managing overlapping efforts impacting same function.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience working directly with customers to discuss their requirements and objectives.
Ability to prioritize, status, and multitask
Experience with Subversion/Git, JIRA, Microfocus ALM
- Restful Services
- Apache POI for excel sheet processing
- Java 8
- Experience with oracle database (queries, stored procedures)
Education and Experience
- BS and 7+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 5+ years of prior relevant experience.
- 2+ years of Angular experience.
- Demonstrated Team leadership
- Minimum of 7+ years of Hands on Java Development experience.
- Requires US Citizen or US Person with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Experience in developing detailed designs, optimizing code for performance and reliability, conforming to coding standards and continuous integration
- Desired: Angular 6+, JPA/ORM
- FDA Imports domain knowledge - Familiar with Agile development methodology
External Company Name: Integral
External Company URL: e2zintegral.com
Street: 1445 Research Blvd. Suite #500
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Software Developer w 2 yrs of Angular 7 yrs Java exp s are earning in Maryland.