Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges.
We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business has an opening for a Software Engineer to join our growing company in the Centreville, VA area.
Due to the nature of the work, only U.S. Citizens will be considered for this position.
The Software Engineer works with a team of engineers on a modernization effort which involves designing and deploying an Azure Cloud Data solution.
Responsibilities* Support the technical design, modernization, of a Big Data platform.
* Design, develop, and maintain a DevOps framework to support automation and deployment of operational capabilities
* Develop both customer and team documentation of the DevOps process
* Perform maintenance, upgrades and troubleshooting
* Provide technical support and training to project team and customer
* Collaborate across teams to identify key datasets and implement ingestion process to onboard new datasets.
Skills and Qualifications* Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
JS , HTML, Database, or Big Data
* Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Azure
* Understanding of efficient data structures and algorithms
* U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
* Candidates must have an active TS and be willing to upgrade to TS/SCI (with polygraph) or have an active TS/SCI and be willing to upgrade to TS/SCI (with polygraph).
This role will require candidates to maintain the TS/SCI (with polygraph) clearance.
Physical Demands* Remains in a sitting/stationary position continually or almost continually during the work day
* Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
* Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/
Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time
Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability.
You can request assistance by contacting or calling .#cjpost