Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 Americas Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Named Account Executive!
Essential Job Functions
- You will seek out new customers and partner with existing ones offering targeted solutions to improve their businesses using a consultative sales approach.
- You will conduct outbound calling every day to set face-to-face appointments and meet with clients, reporting daily to a branch office.
- You will learn and demonstrate the benefits of all Konica Minolta products, services and solutions to clients.
- You will develop and present proposals tailored to address each clients specific business needs.
- You will ensure outstanding customer service through regular client follow up.
- You will identify and establish relationships with key decision makers to secure new business and stren hen partnerships with current clients.
- You will consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity and revenue goals.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- You bring ahigh level of energyand arecommitted to achieve your sales goalsin a dynamic environment.
- You havestrong verbal and written communication skillswhich enable you to present ideas your ideas clearly.
- You aretenaciousand have a desire to grow your industry knowledge as you build your career.
- You are interested inlearning about new businessesand inproblem solving to offer clientsimpactful solutions.
- Youare personable, outgoing and enjoy networkingat all levels tobuild business relationships.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 0 2 years of inside, B2B or B2C sales experience, selling to clients in the digital imaging solutions or other technology industry. Related internships will be considered.
- A valid drivers license and reliable transportation is required!
- College degree preferred but not required.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan)
- Strong results are well rewarded; Presidents Club winners haveearned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Sales Account Executives are earning in Virginia.