Lead. Grow. Impact. Founded in 1994, Lafayette Group (LGI) has a rich history and continues to grow and differentiate itself in the marketplace. Our mission is supporting those who keep our nation safe. Lafayette Group offers its employees a great working environment with a competitive salary and benefits package which includes an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Lafayette Group is seeking dynamic and experienced individuals to lead strategic planning, stakeholder outreach, and data management and analysis tasks in support of Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) programs. These programs involve many of our Nations highest homeland security priorities such as enabling secure and interoperable emergency/public safety communications, risk management, cybersecurity, election security, countering foreign influence, secure 5G deployment, and supply chain security. This position will require working closely with Federal clients to understand program challenges and opportunities, identify and execute tasks, coordinate and collaborate with other team members, lead a variety of strategic, operational, and technical analyses, and produce required deliverables.
- 5+ years of external client-facing management consulting experience for government agencies leading tasks and managing/developing client deliverables
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience designing/developing communications products in a variety of formats
- Demonstrated problem-solving, solution development, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience working and building relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality assurance
- Ability to interact and network effectively with all levels of staff, including senior leadership
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and to think conceptually, strategically, and learn quickly
- Ability to meet deadlines, adhere to project plans, and work on several projects simultaneously
- Bachelors degree
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain a government public trust clearance or suitability
- Experience supporting Department of Homeland Security (DHS) programs and clients
- Expertise relevant to CISA programs
- Experience and/or interest in a broad set of management consulting (e.g., strategic planning, organizational change management, risk analysis/management, supply chain) and technology (e.g., data analytics, business intelligence, cybersecurity, 5G) tools and concepts
The primary locations for this position are in Tysons Corner VA and/or Arlin on VA. (Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the primary locations for this position are temporarily closed, and staff have been asked to telework until further notice)
This position involves working on federal contracts that require all workers on the contract to be U.S. Citizens. Additionally, some contracts may require the ability to obtain a security clearance.
Lafayette Group provides equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibits employment decisions based on race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, or sexual orientation.