Senior Systems Engineer
Falls Church, VA
2 months ago
3 people have applied
As a Senior Systems Engineer you will play an influential role in delivering a broad range of industry-leading radar, electro-optics, and vehicle self-protection technologies to U.S. customers by tailoring technologies to meet the needs of our customers.
You will interface directly with business development teams to craft technical solutions and work alongside engineering teams to integrate and deliver those solutions.
Required Experience and Education
- B.S. Degree in relevant Engineering, Applied Science or relevant field with 5+ years professional experience or equivalent combination of skills and experience
- Ability to obtain/maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance at the Secret level
- Experience in one or more of the following domains: Radar system design, integration, and testing, RF signal processing, Electro-Optical/Infrared sensors and or Laser-based optical systems
- Demonstrated experience in the development, optimization, integration, and testing of complex sensor systems
- Demonstrated experience in systems engineering methodologies and developing system architectures
- Demonstrated experience developing hardware, software, and interface requirements tailored to customer and operational needs
- Experience developing system engineering management plans, test and evaluation plans, and associated reports
- Ability to provide technical briefings and technology demonstrations to customers
- Knowledge of planning and conducting system design reviews
- Knowledge of system integration/production activities
- Familiar with Import/Export, ITAR/EAR regulations
- Experience in working with international businesses
Powered by JazzHR
Report this Job
Want a list of Gig jobs just for you on your phone?
Enter your phone number below and we will send you a SMS with a list of roles suited just for you.