Machine Learning Research Engineer
16 days ago
3 people have applied
The Leidos Innovations Center (LInC) seeks skilled and experienced candidates for a Machine Learning (ML) Research Engineer primarily focused on RF Machine Learning, to work in our Chantilly, VA office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience and expertise to conduct applied research, development, and transition of advanced technologies addressing our nations most difficult defense and intelligence problems across a diverse set of radio frequency (RF) ML, digital signal processing, high performance computing, and systems engineering disciplines.
- The qualified candidate will act as a technical contributor to a multi-disciplinary, multi-organizational team addressing a variety of RF ML problems.
- The candidate will regularly interact with Leidos technical and management leadership and customers to plan and execute research and development projects, document and report project results, and support internal R&D and business capture efforts.
- Bachelors degree in Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and/or Computer Science with strong emphasis on application of Machine Learning (ML) techniques with 2-4 years of related experience.Alternatively, a Masters degree with 1-2 years of related experience, or a Ph.D. degree in a related field with expertise in ML and deep learning as applied to media (text, image, speech, etc.) recognition, and signal detection and classification problems in complex environments with limited training data.
- Ability to perform in a self-motivated, team-oriented environment
- Fluency in Python, MATLAB, R, or similar engineering software environments
- U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain and hold a TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph.
- Knowledge and experience in ML techniques as applied to wireless communications, ML assurance and counter-subversion, radio frequency (RF) communications and digital signal processing; technical project leadership experience; fluency in Java, Python, MATLAB or C/C++; software and document configuration management; proposal development experience.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Report this Job