MOOG, INC. - VIRGINIA BEACH
Posted 12 days ago
Moog Inc.is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of precision controlcomponents and systems. Moog's high-performance systems control military andcommercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles,automated industrial machinery, wind turbines, marine and medical equipment.
- Imagineworking alongside people who love tackling difficult andinteresting challenges and who respect your contribution to the team.
- Imagineanenterprise where a belief in personal accountability continues to drivegroundbreaking innovation and global growth.
- Imagineworkingfor an organization dedicated to helping you live the life you want-inside andoutside of work.
This is the realityof Moog - and you can be part of it!
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Gather and empty trash in offices, restrooms, manufacturing areas, parking lots and transfer to external trash receptacles.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Utilize large "walk behind" floor/aisle scrubber to clean manufacturing floors.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Read and follow all label instructions on chemical materials and operating instructions for powered industrial equipment used in cleaning process.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Remove snow from facility sidewalks.
- Recommend supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, to prepare facilities for events such as cookouts, employee meetings or other special events.
- Work adjusted schedules and hours needed for non-regular cleaning projects as needed to accomplish tasks.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Thorough understanding of using different tools and chemicals used in cleaning process
- Ability to handle and safely use detergents and various cleaning chemicals
- Demonstrated ability to perform all cleaning tasks with dedication, accuracy and with attention to detail
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred but not required plus one to three years related experience within manufacturing/industrial facilities and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
You can do this!
Moogis a performance culture that empowers people to achieve great things. Ourpeople enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture whereeveryone trust each other to do the right thing. For you, working with us canmean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards, and a great quality of lifeinside and outside of work.
U.S.citizen or permanent resident status is required.
EOE/AAMinority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Toapply, visit www.moog.careers
View all discussions
Had an uncomfortable interview this week with a rude interviewer. Feel free to share your frustrations here too
One of the worst things about COVID-19 for those who have been lucky enough to secure work is that it is perhaps harder than ever in recent history to leave bad jobs and abusive work environments.
I have an interview tomorrow morning and I really need this job and an income. Please wish me luck
Why are companies ridiculous?!
Why in God's Name Do I Need to Fill Out Past Employment, When my Resume is Attached?