NET ESOLUTIONS CORPORATION (NETE), an NTT DATA Services Company, drives global advancements in health through technological innovation in digital services, application development, clinical/bioinformatics, advanced data analytics, cloud, and cybersecurity. NETE offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured.
NETE is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Technical Business Analyst to join our dynamic team in Rockville, MD. If you want to learn, grow, and help then this is the job for you. What you do matters and has significant impact on the medical, health, and scientific communities we serve. Your work here really matters and has real impact.
- Define and document customer business functions and processes.
- Consult with users and stakeholders to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, challenges, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Assist with project coordination tasks. Maintain and monitor project sprint plans, project schedules and other related documentation; coordinate tasks among the team members; organize and participate in stakeholder meetings; track and follow-up on important actions and decisions.
- Act as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other governmental organizations in the analysis, testing and maintenance of web sites/tools/applications/systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Analyze the feasibility of, and develop requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications.
- Perform quality assurance review of deliverables for both, internal and external delivery.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or extensions for current systems.
- Perform change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements.
- Be able to create screen mockups and visualizations for review with client and stakeholders.
- Ability to create training manuals, FAQs and web site static contents.
- Proficient in all business documentation including SRS, Use cases, concept documents and other impact analysis artifacts.
- Distill and present results to all levels of organization in clear, business language.
- Provide support for a variety of meetings, conferences and program activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- At least 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience using Azure DevOps Server (previously known as TFS).
- Strong experience with SQL required.
- Solid experience with software quality assurance testing required.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, and procedures used in the business analysis and design.
- Must be able to communicate complex business concepts clearly, both oral and written, and interpret users requests.
- Must be able to work on more than one project at a time and across multiple teams.
- Experience with the Agile methodology.
- Experience working on project coordination related tasks.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of data analysis tools including Excel Pivot tables, and other data analysis skills is a plus.
- Familiarity with visualization software like Tableau and D3 are not required but would be a plus.
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Previous Government work experience is preferred.
- Experience working onsite with government client.
- Experience with Health Care IT Systems preferred.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. US Citizens or Permanent Residents only.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 9 Paid Federal holidays
- Various wellness programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(K) with company match
- Basic Life and AD&D coverage
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP)
- Vision coverage through national network
- Dental coverage through national network
- Medical coverage through national network
- Competitive salaries with opportunity for performance bonuses
NETE uses E-Verify to validate all new hires' ability to legally work in the United States.
Disclaimer: Benefits plans are subject to change. The above description is intended to describe the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individuals assigned to this position or . This is not to be construed as a complete or exhaustive list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, , or responsibilities as needed.