We have an opportunity for a Business Analyst with Agile project delivery experience to join our talented professional services team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting initiatives across the enterprise, collecting requirements on complex and interconnected systems, and directly communicating with stakeholders to understand the deeper meaning of their requests and concerns. The successful candidate will independently solicit requirements from various stakeholders and manage the backlog using Agile project management concepts (Scrum, SAFe, etc.). The candidate will be part of a team with a portfolio of projects responsible for the maintenance and/or enhancement of initiatives across the enterprise and must act with a sense of urgency and have the flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities as the customer prescribes them.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Facilitating requirements gathering and documenting requirements
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, decomposing high-level information into detailed requirements (e.g., Epics and User Stories)
- Applying Agile methodology with flexibility when acceptable to the client
- Conducting enterprise-level SIT, GAT, and PROD testing activities while ensuring testing activities adhere to current industry best practices
- Facilitating accurate, succinct, and effective functional, unit, smoke, and regression test cases for applications undergoing routine releases and modernization across the enterprise
- Supporting User Acceptance Testing activities through facilitation and development of supporting products as requested by the customer
- Creating and maintaining JIRA dashboards and other testing-related data visualizations to best support the customers needs
- Drafting, tracking, and submitting on-time deliverables, including delivering professional briefings on major initiatives, incorporating guidance from industry best practices
- Supporting Quality Assurance activities for all deliverables
- Providing client meeting support - drafting summary reports of meetings, collecting action items, generating transcripts of flip charts and other artifacts as needed
- Assisting in facilitation and coordination of meetings ensuring that read-aheads are relevant, quality checked, and distributed for timely reviews.
- Analyzing and documenting business processes and systems with the intention of continuous improvement
- Creating, implementing, utilizing, and updating SOPs, and templates
- Communicating extensively with customers and stakeholders to collect feedback, conduct surveys, and supporting training requirements; including delivering training as needed, and developing job aids, user manuals and brown bag presentations
- A BA/BS degree
- A minimum of three years professional experience with at least one year of working with or for the Federal government in an Agile or Scrum team environment
- Experience or certification as Scrum Master (desired)
- Training or certification in Agile methodologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, and SharePoint
- Proficiency in JIRA or similar relevant Agile backlog management tool
- Demonstrate sophisticated presentation, and oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to problem solve and conduct analysis under tight deadlines
- Ability to respond to and troubleshoot issues from internal and external clients
- Must be a self-motivated, proactive, team player
- Experience developing and implementing systems using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Must be able to obtain and maintain government eligibility requirements (agency clearance equivalent to public trust)
- US Citizenship required for this project
- Active Secret Clearance
Perks of working at NetImpact Strategies
- Your health comes first we offer comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance that starts the first of the month after you join the team
- Invest in your future 401(k) Plan Immediately vested employer contributions; no matching required
- Work hard, play hard we offer a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy and observe ALL ten (10) federal holidays
- Pawsitively pawesome Pet Insurance (because our little critters are part of our families, too!)
- Invest in your education Tuition reimbursement, internal training programs, & company-sponsored industry certifications
- Be part of a dynamic and collaborative work environment recently ranked by The Washin on Post as a Top Work Place in 2019 & 2020!
- Have fun and celebrate and give back Team building activities, community volunteering, quarterly HQ days, & an offsite annual awards banquet
NetImpact Strategies Inc. (NetImpact) has been a Trusted Advisor driving impact through digital transformation for the Federal Government for over a decade. We solve complex problems with innovation and agility to create meaningful, transformative, and enduring change. As Trusted Advisors, NetImpact professionals partner with customer agencies to deliver solutions that empower them to not only meet their missions but also realize their strategic vision through agile, outcome-focused solutions addressing both strategic and tactical requirements. We design and implement comprehensive, tailored solutions that are both mindful of the client's culture and organizational dynamics. NetImpacts core values and commitment to a customer and results-oriented delivery approach has propelled our growth and enabled us to deliver impactful value across Strategic Consulting, Process Automation, Cloud, DevSecOps, Data and Analytics, and Cyber Security for the Federal Government.
NetImpact Strategies is committed to complying with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended (ADA), and applicable state and local laws. It is NetImpacts policy not to discriminate against any qualified person or applicant with regard to any terms or conditions of employment on the basis of such individuals disability. Consistent with this policy of non-discrimination, NetImpact will provide reasonable accommodations to an individual with a disability, as defined in the ADA or applicable law, who has made NetImpact aware of his/her disability, unless doing so would cause undue hardship to NetImpact. If you are an applicant and need reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within NetImpact, or request reasonable accommodation to utilize NetImpacts online employment application, please contact [email protected]
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NetImpact is committed to the development of a creative, diverse, and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at NetImpact will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. NetImpact does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws (referred to as "protected status").
Job ID: 2021-2102
External Company URL: https://www.netimpactstrategies.com
Street: 2070 Chain Bridge Road # 200
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Agile Business Analysts are earning in Virginia.