This position is a full stack Senior Software Engineer focused on ClearQuery, our next generation data analytics software. This engineer is expected to have a broad range of contributions, from data models to APIs and ultimately to front end web interfaces used by our customers.
An ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have significant previous experience architecting, designing, and implementing SAAS applications that will scale to many users
- Prioritize the end-user in designing and implementing functionality
- Confidently work in Node.js, React, and Elasticsearch
- Contribute to our DevOps (Terraform) stack as we build out the application
- Follow, and improve, our engineering practices (CI/CD, static analysis, testing, etc.)
- Embrace a collaborative team, and working closely with cross-functional stakeholders
We're empowering users to understand, and derive value from the data they already have and can't process. We're looking for strong team members to join us in building out this application.
Feel like this doesn't quite describe you, but may be close? Please reach out and we'll see if there's a good fit here.
Night Shift Development Overview
Night Shift Development is a solutions provider on a mission to democratize data analytics and help organizations operate more efficiently. Our flagship product, ClearQuery, is designed to help business users at all technical levels to exploit their data. With tools like ClearQuery, we hope to put data solutions into the hands of users of all technical skill levels.
Night Shift Development has a strong, supportive culture; and industry leading benefits because we believe in supporting and embracing our employees. Automatic 12.5% employer 401k contribution? We have it, the same with fully covered healthcare premiums (plus HRA!), and a strong parental leave program.We come from a variety of backgrounds with different skills, and work hard to have success as a unified team.
Night Shift Development is headquartered in Tysons Corner in the Washington, DC area. This role is open to remote employees, and will be working with both remote and local employees.