Experience the power of physical therapy with NovaCare in Germantown, MD!
Full time treating physical therapist and center manager for Germantown, MD.
Our outpatient orthopedic physical therapy center is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed therapist to lead and provide exceptional patient care experiences as a Center Manager right outside of Baltimore.This will position will oversee our highly trained and respected therapy team providing preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. This is a treating management position, MD PT license is required to be considered. The Center Manager will provide leadership to therapy team, market rehabilitative services and specialty programs to the medical community, attend regular management meetings, and participate in community activities.Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow your business with the NATIONS LEADER IN OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPY!
Previous management experience is HIGHLY preferred, but not required to be considered. Youmust have at least two- three years of recent outpatient ortho experience for this 80% treating position. We have additional clinicians and front desk support seeking a dynamic leader to continueour success. We treat an average of 10-12 patients everyone from teens through geriatrics. We do offer sports medicine and industrial rehabilitative services on top of general ortho. This is a five day work week with three evenings until 8pm and two day shifts. No weekends.
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Management training for experienced PTs
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
For Details Contact:
Sr. Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Medical Corporation's outpatient divisions are nationally prominent, locally driven providers of outpatient physical rehabilitation with almost 1800 locations in 37states,includingthe District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily asSelect Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center,KORT, Saco Bay PhysicalTherapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapyand Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
Unique Position Opportunities
- Assume responsibility of the center and uphold executive decisions
- Maintain and demonstrate an attitude of excellence and quality both in patient care and leadership duties
- Utilize our local community network to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Act as a business owner to help grow and manage the centers physician relationships and patient portfolios.
- Build and maintain local industry relationships with opportunity to develop and expand expertise in industrial services.
- Expand and develop a team of talented Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistants.
- Ability to work in a positive environment where people feel valued and work together to achieve company objectives.
- Partner with philanthropic programs and events in order to give back to the community.
- Participate in industry-leading continuing education opportunities.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Physical Therapy is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. We operate primarily asSelect Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates, KORT, and Saco Bay PhysicalTherapy.Together, these brands comprise a national network of almost 1800 centers in 37 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Center Manager Physical Therapist Experienced PT Germantown MDs are earning in Maryland.