Front End Developer
Location Vienna, VA
of openings 1
Salary Range (Min-Max) 000
We are going places; hop on board.
Our value is in our employees smart, passionate, and fun people.
Grow with us! As a growing business, every NuAxis Innovations employee impacts the success and direction of this company. We all share a true passion for technology and enjoy working together to develop solutions, share ideas, and exchange knowledge. At NuAxis Innovations, we celebrate diversity and the unique perspective each team member brings to his/her job, team, and community. We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Front End Developer for a Full-time position.
- Experience using and configuring IDEs (prefer Atom, VS Code ok)
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with Bootstrap and Sass
- Knowledge of JSON Schema and schema development, JSON:API
- Experience writing documentation in Markdown
- Experience with building Single Page Applications (SPAs)
- Experience with git and branch workflows
- Experience with managing GitHub projects and GitHub Pages deployment
- Comfortable with debugging and independent problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability and patience to pay attention to detail
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- 3 5 years of experience as a Front End Developer with knowledge of Back End Development
- Experience building production Ember.js applications with:
- Ember's test suite
- Component patterns including contextual, container, presentational, etc.
- Ember pods
- Yarn or npm
- In-repo addons
- Experience developing and publishing RubyGems
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Node.js, TypeScript, or ES2018
- Experience with D3.js
- Heroku deployment
- Have contributed code, answers, and/or blog posts to the development community
- Understanding of metadata standards: ISO 19100-series, FGDC CSDGM
Additional Details :
- Onsite Location: Anchorage, Alaska or Fairbanks, Alaska.
- Location: Remote work. Work completed for this contract can be performed remotely from a location outside of Alaska.
- Work Hours: Alaska Business Hours. Successful candidate will be required to coordinate with regional staff who are located at the above two locations Alaska-based staff for phone or video meetings during Alaska business hours. The successful candidate may be required to coordinate with additional Service staff who are located throughout the United States.
- Travel: One or two trips per year may be necessary for in-person meetings. Service staff are currently not traveling for business due to Covid-19 restrictions and safety concerns, and travel will not be planned until the Service has resumed business travel. All travel will be reimbursed to the successful candidate, not to exceed the authorized amount.
Does this opportunity sound like a fit for you? If so, join our talent community and click to apply now!!
NuAxis is an IT Services firm providing innovative solutions to the U.S. Federal Government using state-of-the-art technologies, architectures, and life cycle management. We are a Certified Microsoft Partner with extensive Microsoft technologies experience. Our services portfolio includes Project Management, Application Development, Infrastructure Management, and Security Management. We offer competitive salaries, an attractive benefits package, and the opportunity to learn from experts.
High technology small business with long-standing U.S. Federal Government experience * Visionary executive leadership * Expert professional services team comprised of highly skilled engineers and software developers * Rapid growth over the last several years.
NuAxis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, including Vets and Disabled. Employment contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
At NuAxis Innovations, we are committed to a comprehensive employee benefits program that helps our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a healthy work/life balance. NuAxis Innovations benefits include medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, disability, basic and supplemental life insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and additional voluntary benefits. More specific information on benefits eligibility will be provided as part of the interview process.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Front End Developers are earning in Virginia.