Service Lane Manager
Ourisman Fairfax Toyotais looking for a Service Manager to join our team. If you enjoy delivering an excellent customer experience and have prior experience working as a service manager or advisor we want to talk to you!
- Medical, Dental
- Life and Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ensure customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Take ownership of customers experience by carrying out additional assignments, enabling the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer
- Manage and hire technicians and service advisors
- Prioritize required services
- Ensure customers have a positive dealership experience
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether via phone or in person, to ensure the customer does not get mishandled
- Demonstrated ability to manage others
- Organized and friendly personality
- Dealership experience required
About the Dealership
Ourisman Automotive Group believes our success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Family-owned and operated since 1921, Ourisman has continued to grow while holding true to our values of collaboration, transparency, and career development.
At Ourisman, we understand the importance of career growth. Our team is collaborative and encourages success amongst each of our members. We prefer to promote from within and do so often.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Service Lane Managers are earning in Virginia.