PHEASANT RIDGE SENIOR LIVING - VIRGINIA BEACH
Posted 3 hours ago
At Pheasant Ridge Senior Living, we don't just help our residents, we also help their families by offering them the peace of mind that we're taking care of their husband, wife, mother or father and treating them with the respect and dignity they deserve. To us, our community embodies so much more than assisted living or memory care services, it's a culture of caring, empathy, and compassion. When it comes to our residents, the things that matter to us are the same things that matter to you.
If you or a loved one are looking for a senior living community that puts care first, we'd love to meet you.
Now Hiring (FT/PT) Housekeeper!
This position is responsible for housekeeping and laundry functions of a given managed community, including apartment and common area cleaning, laundry services, carpet care, and maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards and communicating with immediate supervisor on all pertinent matters of the community.
Check out our perks!
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts & request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile app.
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide feedback about your day - all from your mobile phone.
- Access Funds: Access your earned, but unpaid wages before payday for just a small transaction fee.
- Perform basic cleaning of apartments, public restrooms, and common areas.
- Interact with residents in a friendly manner, providing meaningful attention.
- Handle hazardous cleaning supplies according to proper procedures and ensures accurate labeling.
- Work in a safe manner and ensure unsafe actions are brought to the attention of the Executive Director.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assists others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required.
- Prior experience in cleaning or housekeeping preferred.
- Ability to complete cleaning tasks in a timely, effective, and efficient manner.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!
**Please DO NOT include the date of your graduation, if applicable on your resume or application. Thank you!**
View all discussions
Had an uncomfortable interview this week with a rude interviewer. Feel free to share your frustrations here too
One of the worst things about COVID-19 for those who have been lucky enough to secure work is that it is perhaps harder than ever in recent history to leave bad jobs and abusive work environments.
I have an interview tomorrow morning and I really need this job and an income. Please wish me luck
Indeed is horrible
Why are companies ridiculous?!