This is a great opportunity to grow and advance your career at the federal level.
Currently Remote, this position will be located in Rockville, MD once the office reopens. Successful candidates must be able to complete a Public Trust background check.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with business analysts, customer business, IT and security stakeholders, identify and document business and technical requirements, and system quality metrics including security, usability, performance, scalability, availability, manageability, etc.
- Work closely with Tech Lead and the development team
- Guide developers on design, coding and DevOps.
- Conduct market research, evaluate technologies and vendor products, make recommendation that fit the needs of the customer in the cost-effective way.
- Lead the implementation Proof-Of-Concept (POC) on key technologies.
- Produce architecture artifacts such as overall architecture diagram, system component
- Work closely with the CTO and other technical leadership team members, drive innovation and new capabilities in Precise.
- Designs on Java, webservices, enterprise service bus, security database
- Deep understanding and working experience in software development lifecycle and services delivery.
- Some solution architecture knowledge in UI, middleware, database, security, infrastructure.
- Broad IT industry knowledge, deep expertise in one or more technical areas: User experience, SOA, microservices, enterprise service bus, database design, access and identity management, high availability infrastructure, etc.
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 8+ years of professional experience; or 6+ years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
Precise Software Solutions, Inc., an SBA 8(a) program participant, is an innovative small business with a proven record of success delivering quality services and solutions to government organizations. A CMMI Level 3 company, Precise serves as a trusted advisor to senior technology executives and helps government agencies enhance and expand their information technology capabilities. Precise helps their customers capitalize on the efficiencies offered by technological advancements and ensures the integrity of their IT systems and programs so they can perform their public mission more effectively. The company is known for delivering agile and innovative solutions and specializes in strategic consulting, system modernization and integration, digital transformation and experience, infrastructure and cloud implementation, and data management and analytics.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Life Insurance
- Training and Development
- Two Innovation Days
- Employee Referral Program
- Annual Charity Donation Match
- Awards and Recognition
- Standing Desks
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Precise is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants.
Powered by JazzHR