Work Location VA - Reston
Job Number 5928
Clearance Level Required None
Apply Now (https://phh.tbe.taleo.net/phh03/ats/careers/v2/applyRequisition?org=PSSFED&cws=38&rid=5928)
Solerity, Inc. is seeking a skilled, experienced and detailed oriented Senior Accountant for our Accounting Team. The candidate is a self-starter and team player that is ready to take on new initiatives and innovations in a fast pace environment. As part of our growing organization, the Senior Accountant will use their skills in preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, assisting with audit preparation and performing other audit duties as assigned. This position reports to the Controller; and works a standard full time Monday to Friday schedule.
This position will require a solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and strong financial analysis skills. The candidate should be highly organized, and able to work with little to no supervision and perform under pressure
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditures.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible work schedule to include remote
- 401(k) and company-funded life insurance
- Generous PTO
- Tuition and training assistance
- Financial rewards for employee referrals
WHAT EMPLOYEES SAY
- "Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis."
- "Very good pay and organized fun events for employees"
- "[I get] schedule flexibility that allows me to meet my family's needs."
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Minorities and Veterans Encouraged to Apply
Solerity is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customers expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Solerity is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- 5+ years of accounting experience in government contracting.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Proficiency with Deltek Costpoint (this is required)
ENGAGE YOUR EXPERTISE
Help Solerity continue our path as is a recognized leader in providing resources for federal agencies and the Intel Community!