- location:Reston, VA
- date posted:Thursday, August 19, 2021
- job type:Temporary
- questions:[email protected]
We're searching for a Licensed Practical Nurse to fill an immediate opening in a clinic setting clinic in Reston, VA. If this sounds great to you, and you have 1 year of experience working as a LPN keep reading and we'll make sure you get all the details.
- What will I do? You will be administering nursing care in a long-term care environment under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisor. You will provide basic medical care, including changing bandages, administering medication, and collecting specimens.
- What are the benefits? Hourly pay will be between $23.00 and $28.00 as well as access to top tier benefits that help you focus on your task at hand and know you're being taken care of, too.
- Where? Reston,VA
- What else do I need to know? The right LPN will have at least one year of experience in an occupational health setting. Also, they will have an active TN LPN license. There is a potential for direct hire and there are 2 shifts available (days and nights).
Randstad Healthcare is your career concierge-savvy, smart and right by your side when you're considering a new position, city or job title. Let us help you make your next move: Get in touch with one of our Career Agents today!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Report This Job