Senior Field Engineer with Security Clearance
9 days ago
3 people have applied
Raytheon Technologies is seeking a Senior Field Engineer to work at our Springfield location.
The successful applicant will have a background in the construction or skilled trades industry.
The applicant will work with other experienced personnel in a cross-functional team environment to create and take innovative solutions from conceptualization through prototype development.
Responsibilities include training, testing, procedure development, and fabrication of structures and prototype hardware.
The applicant will have a strong desire to learn and collaborate with team members to refine procedures and designs.
The applicant must be flexible and comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment.
Occasional travel required.
Required Skills* Candidate must possess an active Top Secret security clearance
* Minimum five (5) years of experience in the military, construction, or skilled tradesindustry
* Hands-on experience such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, or mechanical assembly
Ability to read and understand conceptual drawings or blueprints
* Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
* Ability to work in restricted mobility areas and confined spaces
* Ability to work effectively in a teamenvironment
* Compliance with Raytheon's Silica Monitoring
* Willingness to apply for
Raytheon's Non-Commercial & DOT Driving Programs
Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to prepare written training documentation
* Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint).
Desired Skills* Medium and/or heavy duty equipment operator
* Journeyman license or equivalent certification in a skilled trade (e.g. plumbing, HVAC, electrical)
* Military or special operations experience; Desired Education* Bachelor's degree or Associates degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Top Secret Security Clearance as of day one of employment.190947
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Last Modified:10/27/2021 3:17:11 AM Cateogry: Facilities Business Unit:
Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Full Time Job Industry: Facilities
Report this Job
Want a list of Gig jobs just for you on your phone?
Enter your phone number below and we will send you a SMS with a list of roles suited just for you.