Over the Road Driver - RBD
- Job ID #:39082
- Position Type:Full Time
- Location:Chantilly, VA
- Shift:Shift 1 (Day)
- Department:Drivers and Transportation
- Education Required:HS Diploma/GED
- Experience Required:1 - 3 Years
Responsible for driving and transporting finished goods from production facility to warehousing facilities.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Transport finished goods or raw materials between facilities.
- Connect or disconnect trailers at destination.
- Complete pre- and post-trip inspections, as well as verify load and seal numbers.
- Maintain Department of Transportation hours of service logs, Bill of Lading, and other paperwork as required.
- Maintain vehicle, product, and equipment to company standards.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be at least 21 years of age with 1 year of Class A commercial driving experience or equivalent driving experience in the military.
- A Valid Class A Commercial Drivers License.
- You must maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with Department Of Transportation requirements.
- Excellent driving record
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain cleanliness and follow safety procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Physical Demands and Work Environment :
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Over the Road Driver RBDs are earning in Virginia.