To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
About Acumen Solutions, a Salesforce Company
We drive excellence - not only in our performance, but also in the results we deliver for our clients. We are a global cloud consultancy combining the insight of our strategists, the vision of our innovators, and the ingenuity of our engineers to achieve extraordinary impact. The Fortune 500 trust us to build solutions focused on growing revenue and profits by amplifying competitive advantage and stren hening customer relationships. Our groundbreaking solutions in the public sector streamline operations and improve productivity.
We are hiring a Change Management Consultant to join our team. The Change Management/Training Consultant has a unique blend of many talents and provides support to our customers as they implement new flexible technologies. This person's role is to assist our clients as they manage organizational change and promote change management and end user adoption.
Tasks often performed by a Change Management/Training Consultant include:
- Identifying and defining appropriate and dynamic communication strategies/Building Communication Strategies, Plans, and multimedia deliverables; partner with Marketing to brand customer deliverables
- Writing/reviewing communication plans and collateral/Conducting/delegating Stakeholder Discovery Interviews and completing/delivering related report of findings to Executives
- Leading Change Management & Adoption projects from start to finish/Project Scoping, Estimation, and Management as needed
- Supporting the writing of effective instructional materials/Assisting Jr. Adoption Consultants/SBAs with Curriculum Development; Quality control on all written deliverables such as C-Map, Playbook, Tip Sheets, Quick reference guides, Communications plans and collateral, eLearning modules, etc.
- Managing Internal Communications/Prospect Communications Materials - partner with Marketing to brand Adoption & Change Management Service/Offering collateral
- Providing coaching support to customer management and executive management/Customer Management Coaching/Mentoring program leadership
- Conducting training classes for a variety of audiences/Assist with End-User Competency Identification and Objectives Preparation, preparation for and hosting End User Training, train-the-trainer sessions, webex and in person as needed
- Coordinating E-learning initiatives included in projects
- Participating in Internal sales initiatives/Prospect sales meetings/ Swarms as needed/appropriate
- Working with other Internal resources to ensure alignment with project goals and seamless execution
- Providing coaching/mentor support to junior team members, delegating tasks when appropriate
- Building long term trusted relationships with our clients and colleagues/Gathering feedback from customers
- Addressing any client issues, resolving conflicts, and exceeding client expectations for successful Change Management & Adoption
- Managing Customer Engagement
- Assisting/Leading Colleague engagement program; partner with project Climb; internal change management leadership
The Change Management/Training Consultant displays a depth and breadth of technical knowledge in Salesforce. All Internal consultants and directors are required to achieve certification credentials prior to bonus eligibility. Certification credentials help us to ensure that each of our consultants is able to advise our clients on standard Salesforce.com functionality including:
- Standard SFA functionality, Standard Service and Support functionality
- Reporting and Analytics
- Content, Chatter, etc.
The Change Management/Training Consultant is responsible for the coordination and completion of full projects or smaller work streams within larger projects. This person oversees and has accountability for all aspects of the Change Management & Adoption project. This person sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of projects. This person also prepares reports for upper management and executive client teams regarding status of projects and raises red flags when appropriate. Additionally, the individual relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Responsibilities include:
- Working effectively individually and with Internal and customer team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Overseeing and having accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work
- Providing regular project status
- Exercising independent judgment and taking the lead role on enterprise level project with minimal direction from a director or engagement manager
- Effectively facilitating meetings, demonstrating brainstorming/consensus building skills, and interacting with executive level project sponsors
- Being called on to take a lead role in Internal sales initiatives related to areas of expertise
The Change Management/Training Consultant is often in a position to take a leadership role as they help to build the skills of more junior team members. Leadership responsibilities may include:
- Setting deadlines for Project Team Members
- Assigning responsibilities and directs work of Project Team Members
- Monitoring progress and follows-up
- Providing respectful feedback
- Escalating where necessary
- Analyzing and identifying areas of risk and develops plans to minimize
- Seeking opportunities to develop professional skills
- Achieving required technical certifications
- Traveling with client or project team as needed
- Technical Instructional or Leadership Background/Degree Program preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Able to demonstrate meeting and classroom facilitation Skills
- Able to discuss experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to discuss the benefits of a Software as a Service Model
- Basic Knowledge of implementation and configuration of enterprise systems such as CRM, SFA, and ERP
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Team player with b interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Ability to work for any U.S. employer
The next logical step in the Change Management/Training Consultant career path is the Director or Solutions Director Role.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. (http://cloud.mail.salesforce.com/accommodations-request-form)
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com (http://salesfore.com/) or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the Most Admired Companies in the World and one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For eleven years in a row, and named Innovator of the Decade and one of the Worlds Most Innovative Companies eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something thats so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Change Management Consultant Acumen Solutions are earning in Virginia.