Chantilly, VA - Salary Range 180-200k - DoD TS/SCI Clearance REQUIRED
Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires a mid to senior level of experience, a passion for mission support, and a strong desire to solve our customers' hardest technical and data challenges.
- Assess, transform, organize, and optimize data for use by machine learning algorithms
- Generating representative data sets for systems development and data science initiatives
- Build data pipelines that enable data scientists and engineers and other stakeholders
- TS/SCI clearance required
- 4+ years of experience designing data models and data warehouses supporting analytics, using both relational and non-relational distributed data storage systems
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining ETL pipelines. Bonus points for experience with Apache Beam
- Demonstrated experience working with Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) data
- Demonstrated experience with large-scale distributed processing
- Experience building data pipelines in ML frameworks. Kubeflow experience is desired
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment is a plus
- Familiarity with machine and deep learning libraries such as Scikit-learn and PyTorch.
- Experience in a high-level programing language, such as Java, Python or GoLang
- Demonstrated proficiency with Git version control systems
- Experience working in Linux environments