SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Located outside of Washin on, DC in the historic Loudoun County,StoneSprings Hospital Center,a124- bed acute care facility, lies in an area full of attractions including historic parks, horseback riding, dining, shopping, and more! StoneSprings Hospital Center is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, which is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S where healthcare opportunities are almost unlimited!
StoneSprings Hospital Center has earned The Joint Commissions Gold Seal of Approval and holds accreditation from the Joint Commission. Most importantly, we are dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first.
Additional Information about our Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU):
- 5 Operating Rooms and 1 Endoscopy Room
- Preparing patients for operations and helping them through recovery (types of surgeries vary)
- Opportunity to work in a surgery department that works closely with other departments and focuses on team work
- A supportive environment that fosters educational growth
- Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals and believe patients arefirst above all
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The experienced endocrinologists at HCA Virginia's hospitals diagnose and treat a variety of endocrine disorders and dysfunctions pertaining to the bodys hormones.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program, student loan repayment.
- Graduate of an NLN Accredited Nursing Program
- Current license as RN in the Commonwealth of Virginia or Compact State
- Less than one year clinical experience in an acute care facility within the last 5 years plus specific unit requirements.
- One year current Endoexperience .
Our Companys recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clickinghere.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at option 1.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Registered Nurse Endo PRNs are earning in Virginia.