"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing whats right for the resident. For me, thats a big breath of fresh air."
- Sunrise Leader
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
TheSenior DNS / Resident Assessment Coordinatoris responsible for the overall accurate completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process for all guests/residents in the Skilled Nursing Centers to which they areassigned. The position will require knowledge in the Sunrise skilled nursing philosophy of the Resident Centered Care model and serving our guests/residents in accordance withfederal, state and local laws and regulations to deliver and promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our guests/residents. This is a traveling position to multi-states and communities.
- Graduate of approved college / school of nursing
- Maintains a current state license as a Professional Registered Nurse (RN); potential for reciprocity in other states (cost covered by company)
- One (1)year supervisory experience in long term care environment which may include recruiting staff, coaching, performance management, responsibility of daily department operations
- Two years RN experience including at least one year of experience in home health, assisted living or a long-term care environment
- Minimum Data Set (MDS) and Care Plan Development experience preferred
- Ability to complete the AANAC (American Association of Nurses Assessment Coordinators) certification within 90 days of employment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and weekly, multi-site, multi-state travel will be required
- Ability to delegate assignments to the appropriate individuals based on their skills, roles and interests
- Ability to accurately assess and document assessments
- Ability to identify on-going needs and services of residents through the assessment, Individualized Service Plan (ISP), process
- Having responsibility for recruiting, hiring and training clinical team members and for their performance management, evaluation and engagement
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Computer proficient with electronic medical records, Microsoft Office suite and the ability to learn new applications
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours if coverage is needed
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work
Location : Name East
Location : Address 7902 Westpark Dr
Location : City McLean
Location : State/Province (Full Name) Virginia
Sunrise Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Sr Director of Nursing Services Skilled Nursing s are earning in Virginia.