WINDOWS SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
WINDOWS SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
The Select Group is actively searching for a Top Secret-cleared mid-level Systems Administrator to sit in either Herndon, VA or Alexandria, VA. Qualified candidates will also have 5 years of technical professional experience, as well as an active IAT level II certification (such as Security+). This opportunity also offers work from home flexibility a few days per week.
WINDOWS SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR REQUIREMENTS:
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Active IAT level II certification
- 5+ years of technical professional experience with a focus on systems administration
- Hands on experience with Windows 8 or Windows 12 administration
- Familiarity with DOD STIGs
- Ability to configure VPN
WINDOWS SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engineering of Systems Administration (SA) related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
- Install and configure systems such as supports GIS infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
- Contribute to and maintain system standards
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for SA tasks.
- Perform daily system monitoring,verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much WINDOWS SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATORs are earning in Virginia.