Sorry this job is no longer available for application
Customer Support Representative - GEICO
North Liberty, IA
GEICO are advertising $19.10 per hour for this role. This is above DirectlyApply's estimated salary of $18.00 per hour based on similar job postings.
Education & Experience
This role would benefit from having:
When you grow, GEICO grows. And if you’re the kind of person who likes to solve problems and help others when they need it, you could be a perfect fit to grow your career with GEICO. We’re looking for Customer Service Professionals for our North Liberty, Iowa office. This role is for people who want to provide our policyholders the excellent customer service they want and need. You’ll be the first contact for our customers: answering billing questions, making policy changes, and providing recommendations. Join our team to deliver personalized service that demonstrates the value of being insured by GEICO. If you want a career with plenty of growth opportunities, let’s talk.
At GEICO, we make sure you have the support and resources to leverage and develop your skills, secure your financial future, and take care of your health and well-being. GEICO continually seeks to provide a workplace where everyone can be their authentic self. To help achieve this goal, we support associate-led Employee Resource Groups that foster a true sense of community. Through GEICO’s competitive benefits offerings and various training and development opportunities, we have you covered with our Total Rewards Program
- Premier Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with no waiting period
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401 (k) Plan
- Tuition Assistance including Direct Billing and Reimbursement payment plan options
- Paid Training, Licensures, and Certificates
Salary:$1910 per hour / $38,486.50 annually
Many associates see a base salary increase of 10% within their first year as a Customer Service Representative. Top associates can see increases up to 15%!
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience providing outstanding customer service by showcasing expertise, fostering trust and growing customer satisfaction
- An effective communicator who understands the importance of listening and being empathetic
- Ability to work and grow in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
- Willingness to learn new skills and ability to adjust to changes quickly
- Open to feedback to support your performance and development
- Solid computer and multi-tasking skills
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; college degree or currently pursuing preferred
Coverage begins on the date of hire. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
GEICO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating an environment where equal employment opportunities are available to all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. GEICO celebrates diversity and believes it is critical to our success. As such, we are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the most talented individuals to further grow our team.