Sorry this job is no longer available for application
Customer Service Representative - LPG - Family Internal Med - Various Offices
Fort Myers, FL 33916
Lee Health have not specified a salary for this role. DirectlyApply estimates this role should be paying an average of $17.00 per hour based on similar jobs posted in the last 30 days.
Education & Experience
This role would benefit from having:
Shifts & Hours
7:00:00 AM to 6:00:00 PMWork Type: Full Time
Exempt: NoHaving a career with Lee Health offers a caring workplace culture, great coworkers, exceptional benefits package (including up to 5% retirement match and college tuition reimbursement after a year with Lee), career growth, and a market competitive salary. Current Positions Available
- LPG Family Internal Med at College Pt / 9131 College Point Ct, Ft Myers, FL 33919 / M-F, Rotating Saturday / 10:00am-6:30pm, 6:30am-3:00pm
- LPG Internal Med - Sanibel / 2495 Palm Ridge Rd, Sanibel, FL 33957 / M-F, Rotating Saturday with Variable Hours / 7:30am to 6:00pm
- LPG Family Internal Med University Highlands / 19511 Highlands Oaks Drive, Suite 201, Estero, FL 33928 / M-F, Rotating Saturday with Variable hours / Office Hours: 7:00am to 6:00pm
- LPG Family Internal Med on Plantation Rd / 13782 Plantation Rd Suite 201, Fort Myers, FL 33912 / M-F, Rotating Saturday / Office hours 7:00am to 7:00pm
- LPG Family Internal Med at Bass Rd / 16271 Bass Road, Ft Myers FL 33908 / M-F, Rotating Saturday / Several shifts available / Office Hours: 7:00 to 6:00pm
- LPG Family Internal Med/ 13782 Plantation Rd Suite 201, Fort Myers, FL 33912 M-F, Rotating Saturday / Office Hours: 7:00am to 7:00pm
- LPG Family Internal Med Clayton Court / 5225 Clayton Court / Ft Myers, FL 33907 / M-F, Rotating Saturday with Variable hours / Office Hours: 6:30am to 6:00pm
- LPG Family Internal Med Clayton Court / 5225 Clayton Court / Ft Myers, FL 33907 / M-F / 8:30am-5:00pm / This role is strictly phone based and will be working directly with a LPN one on one
- LPG Family Internal Med The Sanctuary / 8960 Colonial Center Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33905 / M-F, Rotating Saturday / 9:00am to 5:30pm
The Customer Service Representative position is responsible for providing excellent customer service in a team based environment for all aspects of patient business activity within the Practice/Department Responsibilities include handling telephones, patient appointment scheduling, patient check-in, insurance verification, authorization, pre-certifications, referrals, and posting charges, initial collections, preparing well-coded and accurate billing and maintenance of medical records. Depending on the specific Practice/Department needs, this position may be required to manage the business services for workers compensation, commercial carriers, employee health and corporate accounts. Late hours, holidays and weekends may be required. Other duties as assigned by the Manager/Supervisor of the department.
Educational RequirementsDegree/Diploma ObtainedProgram of StudyRequired
Preferredand/orHigh School Diploma or EquivalentRequired
Experience RequirementsMinimum Years RequiredArea of ExperienceRequired
Preferredand/orLess than 1 YearClerical/AdministrativeRequiredandInsurancePreferredorCustomer ServicePreferred
1-2 years prior experience required for Lee Health Solutions.
State of Florida Licensure RequirementsLicensesRequired
Basic Life Support (BLS) may be required at some locations within 90 days of hire.