DocASAP connects patients with optimal care providers by intelligently matching patient needs with care delivery workflows and simplifying timely access through online scheduling across websites that patients use and trust.
The ideal candidate is one who enjoys working with customers, leading and managing complex healthcare IT projects involving technical and operational workstreams.
This is a multi-faceted role that includes project management and process optimization of DocASAP's client deployments. Requires active management of integration and operational deliverables across multiple implementations, technical solutioning, consulting with clients to deliver optimal solutions to clients and SME for both internal and external client teams on DocASAP solution and integrations. In addition, you will be instrumental in developing frameworks, tools, processes, and best practices for the optimal delivery.
Youll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop and optimize the client deployments of DocASAP solution
- Work as a implementation manager on high impact deployments
- Identifying risks within a implementation project and providing updates to the leadership with full view on business impact
- Actively engage with DocASAP clients and integration vendors to understand their business needs and workflows that capture business and technical requirements with assigned technical, operational and web leads needed to optimize and build solutions that delight the client
- Work with relevant stakeholders to report optimal implementation scope that align with KPIs and business outcomes
- Lead regular status meetings and prepare/maintain project status documentation, including project timelines, task lists, decision logs for integration, operational and web deliverables as well as identify project risks to/and escalate issues to leadership
- Get hands-on when needed in terms of understanding and resolving technical issues
- Act as the product and solutions SME on implementation projects.
- Defining the delivery procedures and developing the improvement initiatives within the delivery team
- Assist the sales and account teams with scoping sessions, solution architecture, identifying new integrations and add-on SOWs for existing clients
- Leverage knowledge of DocASAP platforms and industry segments to design and improve DocASAP solutions
- Act as the liaison between product team and clients to derive enhancements, product roadmap and new product definitions based on client feedback
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of project/product/program management experience in the healthcare industry
- 1+ years of consulting experience
- 1+ years of business analysis experience, gathering requirements and creating technical specifications/solution definitions / mockups for product or solution delivery
- Demonstrated effectiveness with oral and written communication skills with proven experience presenting project information to representatives from all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints
- Experience using project management tools like Microsoft Project, JIRA, Excel, Office etc.
- Proven ability to translate business questions and requirements into technical specifications
- Masters degree
- Working knowledge on Healthcare integrations and interoperability HL7, EDI, CCR/CCD, FHIR etc.
- Hands-on experience with SQL
Technology Careers with Optum . Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Groups Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Telecommute, telecommuter, telecommuting, work from home, work at home, remote, Implementation Manager
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Implementation Manager Telecommutes are earning in Virginia.