WarCollar Industries is seeking a Software Developer with relevant hands-on technical Software Engineering experience.
The Software Developer will be responsible for supporting the clients mission on a daily basis through full lifecycle Agile software development projects.
The Senior Software Engineer will:
- Develop and maintain Jetstream workflows and scripts to enable automated provisioning from one network or domain to other cross-domain networks.
- Develop automated provisioning capabilities for account creation and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) creation from one network or domain to other cross-domain networks and domains.
- Execute test plans, procedures, and scenarios.
- Meet requirements for new scripts, workflows, and software modifications to operate satisfactorily in the system environment.
- Develop and maintain scripts and workflows that enable the Sponsors billing and reporting system to accurately function.
- Develop new automation capabilities.
- Basic commands, scripting, and application deployment in Linux.
- Supporting applications in Linux.
- Using Agile development methodologies.
- Working with and writing APIs.
- Demonstrated experience creating workflows and writing scripts with ServiceNow
- Scripting in Python and PowerShell.
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) to include interaction with LDAP repositories via the command line.
- XML schemas,cloud infrastructure and technologies.
- Deploying to a cloud service provider.
- Utilizing Jenkins to build, test and deploy software.
Candidates must be United States citizens, hold an active Top Secret clearance with Secure Compartmented Information (TS/SCI), and have a positivelyadjudicated polygraph to be considered for this position.
WarCollar Industries, LLC is a veteran-owned small business. We maintain a team of cybersecurity experts committed to protecting complicated data and distribution systems and providing decision makers with the most accurate assessment of residual risk possible. We work with our clients to solve the toughest challenges in the ever-evolving digital landscape. Services include network defense, computer network attack, secure network design, penetration testing and vulnerability assessment. WarCollar enables its clients to find, fix, stop, and ultimately solve cybersecurity problems across their entire enterprise.
WarCollar offers generous benefits including: Medical insurance premium coverage; PTO based on billable hours; federal holidays plus your birthday; matching 401k, education reimbursement plus paid training days; performance bonuses; referral bonuses; government shutdown protection; monthly team building events plus two major social events annually.
WarCollar Industries, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. WarCollar does not discriminate in employment based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, status as a protected military veteran, or other non-merit factor.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Software Developer Supports are earning in Virginia.