We found 1 Avionics Engineer jobs in Ashburn
Avionics Engineer in Ashburn
Filter your jobs:
EXPERIENCE Required: * Active TS/SCI security clearance is required to be considered for this position. An active TS/SCI with polygraph is highly desired.
* At least four (4) years of recent experience managing a structured aviation safety program; or extensive experience as an aviator, controller, or crew member that has operated within the guidelines of a structured aviation safety program.
* Experience producing measurable accident prevention procedures (e.g. proficiency evaluations, hazard analyses, fatigue management)
* Experience responding to aircraft accidents and incidents to include aircraft accident/incident reporting, a response plan, or participated in exercises that tested established response plans
* Experience providing procedures for managing risk to an optimum level using risk analysis and risk management to identify and mitigate hazards
* An in-depth understanding and experience of Crew Resource Management (CRM) training with an emphasis on principles and concepts that improve crew performance and flight safety
* Significant verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively collaborate in a team environment; present and explain technical information to colleagues, management or sponsors.
Desired: * Graduated from an aviation safety officer course provided by a recognized training provider and authority in aviation safety
* Prior experience designing, developing, delivering and maintaining learning solutions External Referral Bonus: Eligible Potential for Telework: No Clearance Level Required: Top Secret/SCI Travel: No Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Requisition Category: Professional Job Family: Aerospace Engineering Pay Range: