We found 2 Corporate Development jobs in Ashburn
Corporate Development in Ashburn
Filter your jobs:
Cvent is seeking a Director/Senior Manager of Corporate Development to drive all stages of the acquisition process, including strategy setting, origination, valuation, due diligence, transaction and integration. The ideal candidate will have a broad-based technology, business and financially-oriented background with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growing and unstructured environment. Proficiency in technical finance, valuation and business matters is expected.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Accelerate Cvent's revenue through acquisitions
- Build the business case for acquisition targets, supported by strategic alignment, market context, business analysis and financial justification
- Execute portfolio acquisition program (pending and pipeline transactions); work with retained advisors and Sales VPs to originate deals for pipeline
- Strong analytical skills, fluency in performing rigorous financial, valuation and broad quantitative analyses and familiarity with accounting & key operational metrics
- Project-manage and oversee due diligence efforts, transaction and integration activities
What You Need For This Position:
- Minimum of 8+ years' experience in corporate development, including setting acquisition strategy with senior management
- Must have corporate
acquisitions/operationsexperience. Ideal candidate also has banking or private equity experience. We will also consider a pure banking/PE background if majority focus has been in technology companies.
- Must have substantial track record of M&A closing experience in the technology/product industry and <$100m transaction range
- Experience with business integrations and post-acquisition operations
- MBA from top school, preferred
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace.