We found 2 Customer Experience Manager jobs in Ashburn
Customer Experience Manager in Ashburn
Filter your jobs:
"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what’s right for the resident. For me, that’s a big breath of fresh air."
- Sunrise Leader
Sunrise Senior Living is seeking a highly organized, process-oriented and effective Customer Experience Marketing Operations Specialist responsible for the maintenance of our Real-Time customer experience, new resident and online review platforms. Leveraging analysis of customer behaviors and feedback across key touchpoints within our customer journey, the CX Marketing Operations Specialist will lead survey program and operational enhancements to enable regional and community teams to better meet and exceed customer expectations.
• Manage the existing customer experience survey program with our third party vendor; specifically survey development, data transfer, reporting/dashboard capabilities and delivery of daily and monthly NPS reports by community and survey type
• Support existing new resident experience and administration while executing on plans to transition current platform to future vendor and identifying process enhancements
• Drive effective result analysis at the community level and support action planning
• Based on evolving strategic business needs, identify opportunities to enhance the CX survey program to capture additional VOC (voice of customer) opportunities
• Monitor online reviews engaging with customers for both positive and negative reviews, and tracking resolution with Operations and Legal teams, as required
• Manage service alerts and customer opportunities identified through customer experience survey, online reviews and media relations
• Monitor survey data to ensure systems and processes are functioning as expected, including frequency of records, response rates, and drop rates
• Create process efficiencies through automation (report delivery, dashboard creation and data management) based on business needs
• Develop and maintain CX resources and tools to educate and support the organization
• Track, provide updates, and help drive improvement initiatives
• Participate as a Customer Experience subject matter expert on projects
• Education: Bachelor’s degree
• Strong skills in program and product management
• Experience conducting and analyzing customer satisfaction data and knowledge of survey methodology
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Willingness to do what it takes to complete projects with a dedication to quality and innovative thinking.
• Experience translating client/customer needs to customer experience journey
• Knowledge of the healthcare industry
• Experience working with Marketing Analytics & Automation
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals. Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work