We found 5 Pharmacy jobs in Ashburn
Pharmacy in Ashburn
Filter your jobs:
Are you looking for a new career? Consider The Compounding Center where it's about teamwork, a positive culture and serving our customers. Maybe you're tired of working weekends and nights - you'll love our schedule. We're growing and looking for new team members who fit our culture and want to have a positive impact on patients’ lives.
YOU: Are you a Pharmacy Technician looking for a new challenge? Or maybe you’re in retail customer service and looking for a change. Do you strive to excel and take pride in what you do? Do you like to help people and make a difference? Would you like to have your Sundays and holidays free? Do you want to be part of a growing company that values its employees?
Respect, hard work, compassion, and being a positive team player are a few qualities we strongly value in our team members. Does the idea of joining our team sound exciting to you?
Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus!
US: We will empower you to make a difference in people’s lives and enjoy it! The Compounding Center is a PCAB ™ Accredited pharmacy in Leesburg, Virginia, specializing in custom compounded medications for both humans and animals. For over 40 years, our pharmacy has served & earned the trust of patients and healthcare providers, not only in Virginia but all up and down the east coast. And we’re growing!
Visit our website to learn more about our company -
Store Hours= M-F: 9am - 6pm, Saturday 9am – 3pm, closed Sunday and 6 holidays every year! Pay is commensurate with experience.
The Customer Service Technician is the first contact for new and existing patients, and as such, should strive to build relationships with customers to increase satisfaction, compliance, and referrals.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Customer Service Technician shall serve as an inside sales team member and will:
- Answer all calls, texts and emails in a courteous and professional manner
- Enter new and refill prescriptions (faxed, electronic, VM and email) into our pharmacy software
- Bill patient insurance plans and ensuring appropriate reimbursement
- Communicate cost and/or insurance coverage to clients
- Set expectations for mailing and pick up
- Call patients when refills are coming due
- Make follow up calls for all new Rxs entered
- Offer companion sales when appropriate
- Fax MDs for refill authorization
- Document all notes in patient profile
- Provide customer feedback to outside sales
- Communicate any customer service issues to pharmacist or management
- Attend mandatory staff meetings prior to store opening as scheduled (approximately monthly)
- Filling prescriptions – counting pills, pouring liquids, packaging creams, flavoring medications, labeling, etc.
-Experience preferred but not required
-Virginia Pharmacy Technician license – We will help you get licensed through our State approved training program
-Ability to do basic math to perform accurate pharmaceutical calculations
-Available to work 40 hours/week M-F and alternating Saturdays
-Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment and the desire to develop and grow
-Work well independently and cooperatively in a group setting
-Must be detail oriented and deadline driven
-This job requires fine motor skills, good hand coordination and the ability to stand for long periods.
-Must be computer literate and be able to master software needed for Rx filling and compounding
- Job Type: Full-time preferred, but will consider Part-time
The Compounding Center is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
If interested please email your resume to