We found 5 Psychiatrist jobs in Ashburn
Psychiatrist in Ashburn
Filter your jobs:
QTC Medical Group has a Psychiatrist opening for an experienced cleared professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical services for an Intelligence Community customer. Position may be part-time, day-shift, and candidate must possess current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Conduct suitability evaluations
- Provide onsite psychiatric assessment, diagnosis, and clinical interviews
- Provide written summaries of history, diagnosis and treatment course
- Document clinical findings
- Work independently as needed to achieve day-to-day objectives
- Coordinate with other medical staff as needed and communicate with internal and customer team members
- Ability to read, write, and analyze/evaluate charts
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Thorough knowledge of general medical information including principles of consultation psychiatry
Education & Experience Requirements:
- M.D. or D.O.
- Board Certified in Psychiatry
- At least two years of clinical experience
This supersedes all prior s and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Medical Group is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
- 2 year(s): Clinical Experience
- Doctor of Medicine or better
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization