We found 3 Speech Therapist jobs in Ashburn
Speech Therapist in Ashburn
Filter your jobs:
The Pediatric Development Center is a thriving private practice in Montgomery County, Maryland offering OT, SLP, PT, feeding therapy, social skills groups, parent workshops, and support groups. We have temporarily transitioned to a full-teletherapy practice and are currently looking for full-time and seasoned speech therapists to join us in providing top-notch teletherapy to our clients. If your answer is "yes" to any of the questions below, then we definitely want to speak with you!
- Do you love being a speech-language pathologist?
- Do you love working with children?
- Are you willing to work collaboratively?
- Do you have good clinical instincts?
- Do you want to have the autonomy to deliver the services your clients need?
- Are you fully licensed?
NOTE: The therapist may be expected to provide site-based therapy at our Rockville or Silver Spring offices once in-person sessions resume.
- 3+ years of pediatric speech therapy experience
- Teletherapy experience
- MD License
- May be expected to provide site-based therapy at our Rockville and/or Silver Spring offices once in-person sessions resume.
- Experience with Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders is a plus!
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Salary offered: $65,000+ w/ bonus potential
Let us introduce ourselves!
PDC is a growing pediatrics private practice with a virtual clinic serving all of Maryland and two office locations in Rockville and Silver Spring. PDC was founded in 2007 by Amy Wetherill and Tracy Wilson who are not only passionate about their respective practices, but also about the culture here at PDC. Amy and Tracy understand the success of the practice starts with dedicating resources to their therapist and staff, which includes the following:
- Opportunity to not only “love what you do”, but to “do what you love”, by creating a path for you to specialize in the areas that interest you the most.
- Robust compensation plan options that allows for you to choose a plan that fits your schedule and financial goals.
- Flexible work schedule
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with an option for a Health Savings Account
- 100% employer paid Short-term disability and life insurance
- Paid company holidays
- Paid time-off
- Professional development opportunities which include additional PTO specifically for professional development.
- Stipend for CEUs
- Employee recognition programs
- Company-matched 401k plan
- Leadership opportunities