We found 2 strategic solution architect senior jobs in West Mclean
strategic solution architect senior (Click to Change)
West Mclean (Click to Change)
Filter your jobs:
Report This Job
R0102255 Strategic Solution Architect, Senior
The Challenge: At a certain point, experience based system design can start to look like clairvoyance.
When you've developed so many systems that you can not only orchestrate the best solution for any technology based challenge, but you can also anticipate and preempt future issues, you're a solutions architect.
You've evolved your skills into strategy through a long path of software development accomplishments and the curiosity to understand how all of the pieces of an IT ecosystem fit together.
Are you ready to use your combination of knowledge, skill, and experience to tackle the toughest challenges in a DoD enterprise transformation?
As a solutions architect on our team, you'll translate your customer's IT needs and future goals into a plan by crafting solution architectures, architecture products, and strategic recommendations to the client.
Through your leadership, we'll help transform the way DoD uses technology including cloud migration, integrating advanced technology, and modernizing legacy systems.
And, what do you do next in a career where you've reached this level?
You mentor the next set of developers to help them grow into tomorrow's solutions architects.
Join us and build the future of technology in DoD for the better.
Empower change with us.
You Have:* 6+ years of experience as a web or cloud architect designing client solutions
*4+ years of experience with designing architectures using APIs, basic web/cloud security, and data repositories
* Experience with preparing and briefing details of technical analysis
* Active Secret clearance
* BA or BS degree
If You Have:* Experience with mobile solutions or apps for a government client
* Experience with documenting analysis in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of general network technologies and principles
* Knowledge of the Department of the Navy's organization structure and ranks
* Knowledge of DoD Architecture Framework(DoDAF)
* Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
* Possession of excellent client-facing and consulting skills
* MA or MS degree Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career: A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer.
When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to: * experts in virtually every field
* a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
* opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books.
Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts.
Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role?
You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips.
We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, APC4, ID16-NMC